Tram for development
original name: Evropský rok rozvoje 2015 - připojte se!
(European Year for Development 2015 - join us!)
NGOs involved in project:
Educon / Wontanara / Ekumenická akademie / Na Zemi / Hnutí Duha / Svět bez válek / Centrum Narovinu / Convergence of Cultures / Greenpeace ČR
Goals of the project:
- Mobilizing citizens – to get more people involved in activities to support of development cooperation.
- Awareness – to raise awareness to a committed approach to the European Year for Development 2015.
The main outputs of the project:
- Information trams - in Brno and Prague will ride a tram that will inform about EYD2015 and preparation of SDGs. They will also highlight the most essential prerequisites for fulfillment of SDGs.
- Happenings in relation with the passage of information trams - creative actions aimed at attracting the attention of people and media for use in media and publicity outputs.
- Information stands about SDGs - will be placed on a busy tram stops on the route of information tram. They will offer interactive participation of passerby through miniworkshops, quizzes, etc. as well as an opportunity for discussion with experts in the field.
- Publicity in the media, including creating and using of video spots - will be prepared press releases and information packages on the issue of SDGs and climate protection (follow-up to COP 21).
The project is co-financed by the European Union.